Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Apr 24, 2014, 02:43:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search: Advanced search
657252 Posts in 9253 Topics by 3396 Members Latest Member: - vlozan86 Most online today: 80 - most online ever: 494 (Jul 01, 2007, 02:59:53 PM)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12
Print
Author Topic: Box Full of Letters (the new letters thread)  (Read 22861 times)
andronicus

« Reply #75 on: Jul 03, 2008, 03:21:17 PM »

Same here Augo, though I never get a variation in my schedule.  Except tomorrow I get to go in a whole hour later than I'm used to!  Anyway, my work makes me stronger but my shoulder/back/joints fucking suck!  Even after I quit jumping off the ladder!  Today's chore was 'take these 100 40-90 lb. boxes and move them from this spot on the floor to this other spot 20 ft. in the air'.
Augo

« Reply #76 on: Jul 03, 2008, 04:57:07 PM »

Yikes, man.  Reminds me of my days roofing three story rural Nebr farm houses.  I'm pretty glad those days are over.  But yeah, my back is almost a lost cause.  I don't carry the best posture anyways, and then work generally entails the same sort of activities you just mentioned.  Every time anybody gets so much as a nick on a finger, they stress that we should fill out an accident report "so if 10 years down the road something happens from this, the company will take care of it!!  Surprised " and I just shake my head and wish I could fill out a report every day that says I did some shit today that is going to make my back a fucked mess in 10 years and your ass is gonna pay me to fix it when it happens.

Thanks for the advice ella.  I guess I had heard that yoga tones up your muscles but I suppose you have to do it for awhile and get pretty good at it.  You're probably right about the occasional classes.  There's a place near my home but every time I ride by on my bike it seems like it's all older suv-driving mama-types.  Perhaps I should look closer to campus!

Gonococcus Bear pays a visit!
Augo

« Reply #77 on: Jul 03, 2008, 05:07:15 PM »

Oh yeah and how's this for a holiday weekend?

Friday 8am-6pm
Saturday 10am-10pm
Sunday 10am-8pm

*whimper

sorry we should really get back to letter form in this thread...

Gonococcus Bear pays a visit!
Ashley

« Reply #78 on: Jul 04, 2008, 01:56:42 PM »

Dear feet,
Please stop getting ugly blisters.  I like walking places.  It is nice out, I can't drive, the thing I want to do most this summer is explore the city with people I like because I'm not going to get the opportunity for another year.  But the two of you make it difficult when you're such whiney bitches about it.

"Get us better shoes!"

Fuck you - I got you fine shoes.  They're orthapedic! and expensive!  You're just a couple of dicks.

sincerely
ashley

dogg you ain't gotta rustle outside in cloaks of darkness and shit
elpollodiablo

« Reply #79 on: Jul 05, 2008, 12:56:36 AM »

Dears Coors Light 18 pack

Take that you fuck

You FUCK

Best

epd

think 'on the road.'
Andrew_TSKS

« Reply #80 on: Jul 05, 2008, 10:56:25 AM »

Dear feet,
Please stop getting ugly blisters.  I like walking places.  It is nice out, I can't drive, the thing I want to do most this summer is explore the city with people I like because I'm not going to get the opportunity for another year.  But the two of you make it difficult when you're such whiney bitches about it.

"Get us better shoes!"

Fuck you - I got you fine shoes.  They're orthapedic! and expensive!  You're just a couple of dicks.

sincerely
ashley

Dear Ashley,

The problem MIGHT be your socks. Especially if you aren't wearing any, but also if you're wearing loose ones that slip down into your shoes and bunch up as you walk. I could be wrong on this, but I figured I'd put it out there.

Andrew

I just want to be myself and I want you to love me for who I am.
Ashley

« Reply #81 on: Jul 05, 2008, 12:56:30 PM »

Dear feet,

"Get us better shoes!"

sincerely
ashley

Dear Ashley,

The problem MIGHT be your socks. Especially if you aren't wearing any, but also if you're wearing loose ones that slip down into your shoes and bunch up as you walk. I could be wrong on this, but I figured I'd put it out there.

Andrew
Dear Andrew,
Nah, it's not my socks.  I wear almost exclusively socks that do nothing but stay up around my knees and look absurd. 

Thanks though!

Ashley

dogg you ain't gotta rustle outside in cloaks of darkness and shit
diesel_powered

« Reply #82 on: Jul 10, 2008, 02:10:53 PM »

Dear Today,

Ease up, eh?

Raise up off deez nuts,

M

she had me at "let's make a sandwich"
jess

« Reply #83 on: Jul 10, 2008, 03:02:45 PM »

Dear feet,

"Get us better shoes!"

sincerely
ashley

Dear Ashley,

Andrew
Dear Andrew,
Nah, it's not my socks.  I wear almost exclusively socks that do nothing but stay up around my knees and look absurd. 

Thanks though!

Ashley

They make blister preventing socks, that basically have two layers to them, so that the sock absorbs the friction instead of your skin. I have a couple of pairs that I like to use particularly when I travel and walk 10+ miles a day, and they work pretty well. Not the most fashion forward, but I tend to wear them under boots (if it's warm out, I'm probably in my chaco sandals for lots of walking).
sassymcassface

« Reply #84 on: Jul 10, 2008, 03:37:26 PM »

dear sneezes:

please stop happening.  it is starting to hurt.

love,
angela's unhappy guts

dear everything else:

thanks for feeling better.  you guys are swell.

love,
angela's happy guts

cake cake cake cake cake cake
C of heartbreak

« Reply #85 on: Jul 10, 2008, 08:55:46 PM »

Dear FedEx,

GRAHAHHHHAHBRAAGHGHGHGAGHBRAGAHGAGAHAHGHAAAAAAGGH

GARY

HOW WOULD I BE? WHAT WOULD I DO?
Babar

« Reply #86 on: Jul 10, 2008, 09:45:36 PM »

dear dear

get out of the headlights!

-b

Oh man, I'm gonna have cause to regret this post. I know it.
jebreject

« Reply #87 on: Jul 10, 2008, 11:21:43 PM »

that's "deer," i think

I'm not racist, I've got lots of black Facebook friends.
diesel_powered

« Reply #88 on: Jul 10, 2008, 11:24:17 PM »

Dear Babar,

D'oh!

A deer!

A female deer!

Heart,

M

Babar

« Reply #89 on: Jul 10, 2008, 11:46:09 PM »

oh man i phailt.  Sad

hannah

« Reply #90 on: Jul 10, 2008, 11:50:48 PM »

babar, baby,

o deary me.

buck up, baby buck.

from,
your fawning fan
diesel_powered

« Reply #91 on: Jul 10, 2008, 11:53:31 PM »

Dear Hannah,

That last post was at least 10 points. Maybe 12.

Best lols for my buck,

M

Babar

« Reply #92 on: Jul 11, 2008, 12:03:28 AM »

hannah.......douze points!

diesel_powered

« Reply #93 on: Jul 16, 2008, 01:45:41 AM »

Dear Landlord,

I'm not sure if it was your recounting yet more of your amazing sexual experiences in the navy, the brand-spanking new Ministry shirt, or the fact that you and your equally moronic friend were planning to spend the night at Motley Crue, but your talent at raising the bar for being a complete douchebad astounds me.

Amazed,

M.

sassymcassface

« Reply #94 on: Jul 16, 2008, 06:37:18 PM »

dear bathroom key:

please come back to your home.
i wish to use you.

love,
your bffl sassy

cake cake cake cake cake cake
citrus

« Reply #95 on: Jul 17, 2008, 02:10:51 PM »

dear life,

thanks for being FUCKING AWESOME lately. please stay like this forever. i really like it. thanks. i know i need some angst to be creative sometimes but fuck that. keep up the good work.

love,
kelly

i give thee the first suggestion, the problem and indirection
diesel_powered

« Reply #96 on: Jul 18, 2008, 08:21:15 AM »

Dear Mom,

Explain to me again how having a smoothie and a couple multivitamins for breakfast makes me a hypochondriac? How much weight have you lost from eating a half an english muffin for breakfast?

Whatevs,

M

theartlessmonster

« Reply #97 on: Jul 18, 2008, 01:08:31 PM »

Dear Diesel,

If it makes you feel any better, I have that for breakfast and sometimes lunch often, I'm not a hypo either, I just like making my own smoothie/shake type drinks.  Its easy to take with you and it fill you up.

xo,
M

Dear anyone,

I'm angry and agitated, have you ever felt this way?  Have you ever wanted someone to just disappear? Like not die violently stabbed to death or anything but just gone peacefully but gone.  And ever get angry you don't have the power to make someone disappear?  Or do I?  hmmmm.....

From here getting my spellbooks down,
Mary

Don't be a swiss roll.
diesel_powered

« Reply #98 on: Jul 19, 2008, 04:56:05 PM »

Dear Mary,

Yeah, you get it. I can throw some fruit and yogurt in my mini chopper and a couple of protein powder scoops later, I'm full for hours. Sometimes I'll have one for breakfast and another for lunch just because it's easier than cooking and hot food isn't the best for hot days.

Good luck on your pursuit of the black magic,

M

edison

« Reply #99 on: Jul 19, 2008, 07:51:46 PM »

Dear upstairs neighbour playing piano and singing on top of your lungs at 2 in the fucking morning,

DO YOU WANT ME TO GO UPSTAIRS AND KILL YOU?

Be glad I don't have the guts,
your neighbour without sleep
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12
Print
LPTJ | Last Plane Forums | Departure Lounge | Topic: Box Full of Letters (the new letters thread)
Jump to: