Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Apr 16, 2014, 06:21:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search: Advanced search
657220 Posts in 9253 Topics by 3396 Members Latest Member: - vlozan86 Most online today: 239 - most online ever: 494 (Jul 01, 2007, 02:59:53 PM)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: It's BAD DECISION MONDAY  (Read 4166 times)
KJ

« Reply #50 on: Apr 14, 2008, 02:59:51 PM »

For this Bad Decision Monday I spent the whole day in the library reading the internet and things which are entirely unrelated to my exams, the first of which is next Monday.

This all matches well with my Bad Descision Last Week.

KJ brings 'em homicide.
slow west vultures

« Reply #51 on: Apr 14, 2008, 03:01:04 PM »

gently criticizing familys zomg cleeeeeen! efforts b/c sister is coming: bad decision. 

Ocean in view! O! The joy!
Babar

« Reply #52 on: Apr 14, 2008, 03:14:31 PM »

is every monday Bad Decision Monday now?

it would be fine by me

Oh man, I'm gonna have cause to regret this post. I know it.
Augo

« Reply #53 on: Apr 14, 2008, 03:15:30 PM »

I think so!

I caught the cat drinking from the toilet this morning, so I picked him up and started to dip him in the toilet, tail first.

My arms now look like Christ's backside.

Gonococcus Bear pays a visit!
Andrew_TSKS

« Reply #54 on: Apr 14, 2008, 03:19:09 PM »

shit, when i catch the cat at the bookstore drinking from the toilet, i just laugh at him.

I just want to be myself and I want you to love me for who I am.
KJ

« Reply #55 on: Apr 14, 2008, 03:23:21 PM »

Voting yes.

Things studied today:

-Reasons to hope Ken Livingstone loses the London mayoral elections even if I can't bring myself to vote for Boris Johnson.
-The power struggle in Liverpool FC's boardroom.
-Careers highlights of pre-war Chess Grandmasters
-Chess games.
-RF Holland's Against Empiricism, which is pretty good though not part of my course.
-My own epistemology essays from this year
-An epistemology essay one of my friends wrote.
-The first draft of my first presubmission essay, which I finished last Monday and have not worked on since.
-My exam timetable.
-Dinner plans in my head.

Pah.

KJ brings 'em homicide.
Augo

« Reply #56 on: Apr 14, 2008, 03:23:38 PM »

You've gotta understand, most days I wake up to this guy licking my face and hair and crawling all over me.  And honestly, it's not THAT big of a deal, but I just don't want mine and my roommates piss and shit residue on my clothes and face.

I have no idea if my disciplinary tactics would be effective.  I know the little guy hates water so I'm just trying to get him to hate the shitsink by letting him know that if he drinks from it he's gonna get soggy.

Gonococcus Bear pays a visit!
G.C.R

« Reply #57 on: Jun 09, 2008, 01:06:48 AM »

yes, it is, as I have just spent about 2 hours that I should have been studying reading these forums and reading scoop.co.nz, and now I am thinking that I might destroy my day of eating healthy with some chocolate or something. huh. small in the scheme of things, but still BAD DESCISIONS

I think it's fair to assume we'll be inebriated and covered in bodily effluvia all weekend
difficult

« Reply #58 on: Jun 09, 2008, 01:09:12 AM »

In the spirit of this, I just placed a couple of bids on nice audio gear that I probably really can't justify bidding on.
BTW, Grace, those speakers I mentioned look to be going for a bit too much, sadly. Up to $80 already...

Your choke chain collars remind me of summer laughter
G.C.R

« Reply #59 on: Jun 09, 2008, 01:12:13 AM »

Ah fuck it. I was not going to be able to pay for them for a while anyway, things like a fridge and maybe getting a phone line at my house come before speakers.

I think it's fair to assume we'll be inebriated and covered in bodily effluvia all weekend
difficult

« Reply #60 on: Jun 09, 2008, 01:18:01 AM »

Yeah, I kinda agree...But for $50, they're wonderful speaks... Instead I'm bidding on an old Pioneer receiver from the 70s. Big, silver and slightly ridiculous...

Your choke chain collars remind me of summer laughter
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
LPTJ | Last Plane Forums | Departure Lounge | Topic: It's BAD DECISION MONDAY
Jump to: