Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Apr 17, 2014, 02:59:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search: Advanced search
657230 Posts in 9253 Topics by 3396 Members Latest Member: - vlozan86 Most online today: 78 - most online ever: 494 (Jul 01, 2007, 02:59:53 PM)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Print
Author Topic: randomized and bisected, random spells man rod  (Read 18837 times)
kyle

« Reply #100 on: Sep 11, 2012, 12:41:16 PM »

I was supposed to spend my birthday (yesterday), doing homework.

Instead I locked my keys in the car and so couldn't get into my house to do my homework... so I walked to the park and threw frisbee instead.

Pretty good overall, though now my homework is gonna be late.

Jeb, you know you live in the age of internet thievery, right?
yeah but i like holding things
Anne the Man

« Reply #101 on: Sep 11, 2012, 08:01:16 PM »

Happy belated birthday, Kyle! Sounds like good ideas.

Hey jerks, mind if I watch you jerks do your jerk-bending?
davy

« Reply #102 on: Sep 11, 2012, 08:22:25 PM »

We met our next-door neighbor last week. She's nice! And she has a daughter in kindergarten who is nice also. She and Finn haven't played together yet, but we all know they're going to get married eventually. We can afford to take our time on that front. Anyway, for the past month, L and I have been concocting all these depressing theories about why she lived there by herself and what if she just moved out and she's going through a divorce, and what about the poor girl and all.

And then we actually met her, and it turns out her husband is a pilot! And he just got back home from this long tour of duty or something, and I've seen him outside over and over again the past couple days teaching the little girl how to ride her bike.

So now there's a happy reality where there was once a sad fantasy. High fives all around!

The drummer IS the foundation, p3wn.
edison

« Reply #103 on: Sep 15, 2012, 01:05:36 AM »

Spent an excruciating hour on the way back from Santa Cruz, thinking I had misplaced my passport and would never find it again because it wasn't in the normal spot in my jacket. I didn't want to stop the car to check my bag fully because I was afraid of the result, but as it turns out I should have, because the thing was definitely not lost. Lost was what I became when I missed the right exit in SF, but I managed to find my way again somehow, narrowly avoiding having to cross the Golden Gate Bridge. So now I am pretty much the most relieved man in the world! But also very very tired.
Captain

« Reply #104 on: Sep 16, 2012, 07:56:19 PM »

Greg Nog, am I making this up or did you make a really awesome Virginia Woolf screenprint sweatshirt and post a picture on LPTJ? I have a vivid memory of this, but I can't find confirmation through the board's search function.
Greg Nog

« Reply #105 on: Sep 16, 2012, 08:41:41 PM »

I do have one!  And I did post it!

http://www.gregnog.com/storage/hoodie1.jpg
http://www.gregnog.com/storage/hoodie2.jpg
Captain

« Reply #106 on: Sep 16, 2012, 09:03:05 PM »

YES! Thank you, Greg Nog. This is the best!
Ashley

« Reply #107 on: Sep 21, 2012, 08:23:14 PM »

Google Now is cool as fucking shit.  In the morning I look at the phone all, hey google now, you know i gotta get on a streetcar right now, when is it coming?  3 minutes?  And that's how long it takes me to walk there?  Okay!

Lotsa running for streetcars today.  Right on time!

dogg you ain't gotta rustle outside in cloaks of darkness and shit
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Print
LPTJ | Last Plane Forums | Departure Lounge | Topic: randomized and bisected, random spells man rod
Jump to: